Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Pro 2011 Build 188.8.131.5281 MULTI (x86/x64) | 4.36 GB
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011 - the universal
application, in which technology is applied building information
modeling (BIM) and supports even very large design models. It allows you
to effectively perform complex calculations of building structures
from a regional perspective.
Thanks to the integrated design standards in the calculation of
structures Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional takes a few
minutes. This solution for the design of building structures has broad
capabilities for simple and complicated calculation mesh finite element
analysis, work with steel and reinforced concrete structures. It is
easy to fit in with other Autodesk's structural design, as well as
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional provides effective
tools for calculation and automatic partitioning into finite elements.
The program allows structural engineers quickly simulate and calculate
the complex load.
Key Features Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional:
- Two-way communication with Autodesk Revit Structure;
- Enhanced partitioning into finite elements;
- Extensive calculations and analysis;
- Ultra-modern means of calculating the dynamic loads;
- Adjustable output calculation results;
- The presence of localized versions and support of various units of measurement;
- Adapting to the state standards and design standards of specific countries;
- Integrated design solutions for the calculation of reinforced concrete and steel structures;
- A single workflow calculation of building structures and production of working drawings;
- Open and flexible API-Interface.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 including Enterprise,
Professional, Ultimate, or Home Premium editions, Microsoft Windows
Vista 32-bit or 64-bit Business, Home Premium, or Ultimate editions, or
Microsoft Windows XP Professional edition (SP2 or later).
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
CPU Type: Intel Pentium April 2 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology or equivalent AMD processor
Memory: three GB RAM
Display Resolution: 1280 x 1024 monitor and display adapter capable of 24-bit color
Hard Disk: three GB free disk space + 5 GB free disk space left after installation
Pointing Device: Two-button mouse with scroll wheel recommended.
Media: Download or installation from DVD
Title: Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011